*********** POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNING***************
Where am I? What have I become?
Yes all of these questions (and more) are things I have asked myself through out time time I have been away from WordPress.
Lets start with happy things, shall we? Yes, happy things are always great to hear.
1. I went to the country Belize, and it was fucking awesome! Petting tigers,howler monkeys, almost dying in a cave…. you know, some Dora the Explorer kind of shit. Ha.
2. I graduated with a B.A. in Social Work.
3. I am now in Graduate School getting my maters in , yes you guessed it, SOCIAL WORK! I specialize in primary and secondary trauma, go figure.
4. I have a beautiful nephew who just recently turned one. Just like my niece, he is the light of my world.
5. I have a wonderful internship at a school which is being a school counselor. These kids make me laugh so hard, I literally could make a comedy sketch .
Although good as come in my life, bad has defiantly reared its ugly head. If you hate negativity I suggest you look away now.
1. My relationship with people have not gotten better, it is something I am still working on. I’ve gotten myself in a lot of abusive relationships
2. Speaking of bad relationships, one got so bad unfortunately the legal system got involved. Yes, he hit me. Yes, he raped me. Although that is not how the legal system got involved. It was the aftermath of me getting enough courage to walk away. I almost got thrown out of a car and once I finally escaped he tried physically forcing me to get back into the car. Police officers were called. He was let lose that day. Needless to say he didn’t like the idea of me being single. He stalked my house, where I worked, pretended to be other people, faked/lied parts of his life, keyed my car, and ect. To make it short 3 harassment charges , a stalking charge, 3 No trespassing, Restraining order, violations of restraining order, many warrants out for his arrest…. and he is now on probation.
3. Family still doesn’t believe I was raped by my brother. Yes, my mother still tries to convince me otherwise.
4. At the end of my schooling, I’m planning on “officially” getting diagnosed with PTSD. My hope is that I can apply to get a service dog to help me with my PTSD. (Haven’t decided if this is a good thing or not.)
5. Although I have grown over the years, I am still learning. Thus, my struggle with PTSD is still a journey. It definitely has its up’s and down’s.
I have yet to figure out if I want to keep up with my WordPress site. But for now this weird update will have to do.